Chong Choon Fei's Facebook profile

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 17, 2008

15th Week - Wednesday (160408) My First JR ride home

You might laugh when you read this but really, after more than 3 months of life in Hiroshima. This is the first time I'm taking the 'MRT' back home. The feeling was very fresh and although there are only 3 stops, I took more than 45 minutes to reach my station! Haha...

This is because the train stopped at Hiroshima Station, the 2nd stop and passengers had to transfer to another train to resume their ride. And as I was not paying attention to the long announcement, I only found out something fishy when all the passengers got off the train and no one came in! Haha!


I stared at the map for quite some time thinking which platform should I take but as I walked, I went to explore the whole station instead. Haha... Actually, this is my third time inside the station and it links the domestic train station with the Shinkansen (bullet train) station. Hence I went to the Shinkansen area to look around and reminded me of the first time of this year when Claire and I just reached with all our luggages and walked towards the long path to the exit at the other end... :)


And upon reaching my station (Yokogawa), as it was raining, I could not walk back. Hence I took the streetcar (Electric Tram) back...

Then at 11.30pm, I went to meet Kondo-san to rehearse for our songs to sing during Zadankai. I taught him our Student Division song "Grow Now Together" and he taught me the 3.16 song "五丈原" (Go Jou Gen). We practised for one hour before I headed home, really tired but happy to have learned a new Gakkai song... :)

No comments: