Chong Choon Fei's Facebook profile

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 1, 2008

8th Week - Thursday and Friday (280208 - 290208) Last Days of Feb!

Thurday (280208)

Workload kept increasing in the office, with new tasks and assignments coming in more each day. There were some occasions that all the small misc work came to me at once and really had to finish them up first before resuming my proper work...

During the midst of it, I received a jap guidebook from one of my colleagues. Think my jap is too powdery liao, that's why he gave me it to me to improve on it. Haha...

After that, I worked as usual and at the end of the day, I was too tired and thinking of cycling 40 minutes back makes me even more tired. Haha... However, another colleague came to me and offered to drive me back as it's on the way. Yeah! Hence, for the first time, I did not bring back home any stuff and just go home empty-handed to have a good rest...



Friday (290208) - Tokyo I'm coming!!!

Woke up a bit earlier than usual as my colleague is picking me up. He came at 7.50am and we reached office at 8.20am. This was the first time that I do not need to cycle through the crowd and dashed across traffic junctions and just simply relax and enjoy the view outside the car. Haha... In the office, one colleague came up to me and offered to teach me jap twice weekly. I was so surprised and I would be getting free lessons. Yeah!!!

Then work started with 3 consecutive meetings and this stretches all the way to lunchtime. And again, my mind was loaded with so many issues and nothing was done in the morning. But I went for lunch with my sup first. During lunch, I chatted with my sup and finally took the opportunity to ask him for leave approval (cause I wanna attend the Soka U Graduation Ceremony in March). He simply agreed but told me he has to check out the formal procedures first. Hooray! Finally my wish has come through and I shall now start looking at the bus ticket prices to Tokyo and inform my friends in Tokyo!!! After lunch, I worked as usual and without me knowing, it was evening already. Haha... My colleague then came and showed me the movie listings (cause we agreed yesterday to watch a movie). I wanted to watch 'Jumper' when I'm in Singapore but it was not shown then yet. At the same time, March 1st is the movie release for 'Jumper' in Japan which is tomorrow! And also, the ticket is cheaper on the first day of every month at 1000 yen than the usual 1200 yen. Yeah!!! So he will pick me up at 10 plus tmr night to catch the late night movie. :)

No comments: