Chong Choon Fei's Facebook profile

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

6th Week - Wednesday (130208) Snowed the whole night!

Woke up today to find a pleasant surprise. It snowed yesterday night and the area around my apartment was covered in snow! Hooray!!! Quickly went to take a few pics of the scenery outside my room as it is rare to see my place covered with snow. :)
House roofs and cars were all covered with snow!
Snow on my balcony and bits of it on my shirts! Yeah!!!
Beautiful backdrop of snow-covered mountain within my balcony view...
When we cycled to work, we saw the panel on the building displaying the temp as -1 degrees! Cool!!! And along the way, as I cycled on the bridge, I saw the Atomic Bomb Dome and its surrounding area covered with a bit of snow. I could not resist the temptation and immediately went to take some pictures of it first. Haha... After 10 minutes of photo-taking, we quickly cycled to our office. :)
The landmark of Hiroshima - The Atomic Bomb Dome
aka Genbaku Domu...
Area surrounding the Dome...
This bike was frozen over the night. :)
In the office, Claire told me that her rashes worsened. She was scratching all over with her whole body was red and complained that she could not take it! Hence I went to inform my colleague and asked her to check out on Claire. After lunch, Claire went to see a doctor and the fee was around 7000 yen (ard S$90)! But she can claim it back from insurance. :) She told me that all the doctors here are specialised and one must look for a skin specialised doc if he has rashes and different specialist ranging from headaches, flu, stomachaches, etc. Interesting! Haha... But after applying the doc's cream, she is fine for now, which is good...
Then for the rest of the day, I just did my work as usual and felt very tired after the end of the day. Did some laundry and washing when I reached home and after that had an early sleep...

No comments: