Chong Choon Fei's Facebook profile

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

2nd Week - Wednesday (160108) Ramen Lunch & Curry Rice Dinner!

2nd day of work. Another day of infinity reading and receiving new e-mails, with tons of information coming in.

During lunch, me and Claire cycled to Hondori, which is just a road away from our workplace to eat ramen. (cause Claire discovered this cheap ramen shop yesterday night). I chose shoo ramen (salt ramen) selling at 294yen and we ate happily.


Me outside a Ramen Shop...

My Shoo ramen!!!



The posters inside the ramen shop...




Kanna a warning letter as we parked our bicycles at non-parking areas...



Then in the office, managed to contact through e-mail, with one of our past graduate who was working in the company. He said he will bring us to Miyajima to eat the fresh BBQ oysters in Feb as during that time, it is the season for oysters and will be cheaper than usual! (yummy!!!) Then Claire asked him about skiing and he said that he will go snow-boarding next Sat! So maybe we might meet-up with him then and try out skiing! (wow, really looking forward to it liao!!!) But he will confirm with us again…

Then my supervisor also gave me oranges to eat after lunch which he said was planted by his mom. (cool!!!) Then when I came back from a meeting, I received a Japanese calendar, which was being put on my chair. I was surprised but I dare not ask around as all the staff were very busy in their work. Thank you whoever that gave me the calendar! :)



Received a Calendar in my work place!!!

After work, we came out of office at 7.45pm. (cause wanted to check exactly what time the pple here go home). Cycled to our apartment’s mart called Apanda to buy ingredigents to cook or source for cheapo bargains. But in the end, no good offer was found (only yesterday was ridiculous for the bread, today it went to the usual price of 158yen again). Then I suggested going to another mart that me and Claire recce last Sunday, called Fresta. We cycled 11 minutes starting at 8.11pm and went into that mart. But to our disappointment, not much food was left and there was no discount on the price either. Hence, we decided to go back to Apanda to buy our food. We cycled for 12 minutes and in the end, I found instant curry pack selling at a special price for today, that is, at 100yen. I straight away bought 3 packs and reached home at 9pm to cook my own rice with that curry pack… :)


Preparing my own instant curry for dinner...



And yeah! My curry rice dinner!

No comments: