Chong Choon Fei's Facebook profile

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Gifts

I have prepared some gifts for the Gakkai members in Japan. And this is the breakdown:

1) 50 sets of Mrs Ikeda Postcards
2) 20 Mrs Ikeda Notebooks
3) 1 SSA mug
4) 15 SSA notepads
5) 5 Singapore style Fridge magnets
6) 6 Singapore-style gongyo books
7)1 CD (Songs of Kosen-rufu)
8)1 song CD on SSA 40th Anniversary cum Youth Festival
9) SSA times
10) Creative Life (October, November, December and January issues)


And these are the books that I will be bringing there to read and learn:

1)The Wisdom of the Lotus Sutra Volume 1 Chapter 1-2
2)On Being Human (Where Ethics, Medicine and Spirituality converge)
3)Choose Hope (Oops! I didn't read it the last time!)
4) NHR Volume 11
5) The World of Nichiren Daishonin's Writings (Volume 3)


I will post photos and further updates of my interactions with the local Hiroshima members when I attend the meetings there!!! Cya!

No comments: