Today morning's temperature is 4 degrees. I expected it to be a cold weather, so I wore gloves for the first time cycling my bicycle. It's fun to see that every breathe you exhale, smoke will come out. Shiok sia!!! Then in the office, I realised that yesterday does not rain the whole day for no reason. In fact, the rural areas of Hiroshima Prefecture and also Hiroshima airport were snowing yesterday!!! I could see snow at the mountain top when my colleague pointed out to me!!!
Next, I received a mail from my senior saying that he will go snow-boarding this saturday and jio me and Claire along! Yeah!!! But the cost is not cheap and this is the breakdown of the ski trip(estimated):
1. Bus: 5000yen
2. Lift Ticket + board/boots rental +
ski-wear rental + gloves: 9500yen
3. Morning Lesson: 3500yen
Will be looking forward to it but let me focus on my work first. :)
Then went for brisk walk with 3 of my collagues during lunch time and came back with sushi for lunch.
Thereafter, it was meetings all the way, one after another. It finally ended at 6.30pm and after I'm done with the paperwork, it was already 7.20pm. And today I got a weekly gakkai meeting at Katsuko-san's house. As a result, I sprinted using my bicycle to her house! (btw, Claire left early cause she got nothing much to do in the office and went to the internet cafe to chat with her bf). I reached Katsuko-san's house at 7.40pm and by then Hashimoto-san was briefing on Feburary's event. Some of the important events are as follows:
i) 3rd Feb: 御書 Studies
ii) Sensei's speech beamed via satelite live from Tokyo!!! (Wow! I must attend!!!)
- 8th Feb: 11.00 and 19.00
- 9th Feb: 13.30 and 20.00
- 10th Feb: 13.30 and 20.00 (we can choose to attend any one of these timings!)
iii) 16th Feb: 私の恥部 座談会 [maybe I will get ready a speech... =)]
iv) 21st Feb: 男支部 と 庄年部 meeting
v) 24th Feb: 折伏 seminar in Kaikan
After this, came the appointment of new WD leaders. One unique thing to note is that they will present flowers to both the stepping down and newly appointed leader! The new leader then gave a speech, with so much determination but given the noise consideration to the neighbours, she cannot shout out loud. But I can see her firm resolve in taking care of the members under her care and her determination in doing shakubuku. :)
When the meeting ended, Hashimoto-san and some senior leaders stayed back and discussed about the reshuffling of the Block-Leaders. (cause in Japan, it starts with block => district => chapter => zone) Then at around 8.40pm, they finished their discussion and I accompanied Mr and Mrs Hashimoto-san home before heading to the supermarket to buy my dinner. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment