Was basically running around taking farewell pics with everyone and giving thank you notes to them. I gave them SSA's orchid postcards and asking them to visit Singapore, seems to be like a Singapore ambassador. Haha...
At the same time, work is also busy for the last week as a lot of my colleagues are away on business trips and I have to cover them for some of the assignements. But it will be the last time and I will definitely miss working with everybody!!! Time, please don't pass so fast!!!
And on Wednesday, after work, one of my colleagues brought me to his house for farewell dinner and after that view fireflies outside his house. It was a one hour drive from the company and probably the furtherest I have come out of Hiroshima City. Haha...
Over in his house, there were 3 cats and 1 dog. I was surprised as it was the first time I witness myself seeing cats and dogs living in harmony together...
After dinner, we went to see the fireflies, my first time. (My colleague says fireflies (Hotaru) season is only for 2 weeks and it survives only on places with clean water. Cool ne!!!) But as it was still raining, it was not as many as we would have expected. But nevertheless, I still got to see it and with one close up... =)
Last Dan Shibu meeting. Giving out SSA times and Creative Life to everyone...
Posing with this huge logo. Haha!
Having a farewell lunch...
Posing together after dinner (Together with their cat and dog)...
The best pic that I can take for the firefly. Everywhere was totally pitch black...

No comments:
Post a Comment