Chong Choon Fei's Facebook profile

Blog Archive

Monday, March 31, 2008

12th Week - Wednesday & Thursday (260308 - 270308)

Nothing much to report for these 2 days except I forgot to wear my jacket as I went down and decided to try cycling with just my long sleeve shirt on. For the first 5 minutes, I was shivering and regretted my decision not to go up to take my jacket. The temperature then in the morning was 6 degrees but I don't think it was that cold. (or maybe I'm used to the temperature already? haha...)

Then during lunchbreak, my HR manager and I went to the Prefectural Office where the person I knocked into on Monday was working and formally apologised to him. I'm relieved to see that he is fine and did not sustain any injuries except a small cut on his finger. We stayed for 15 minutes until 1pm where he has to get back to work.

At night, I received William's call to say that he will be coming to Japan tomorrow! Yeah! But he will go to Osaka first and will come to Hiroshima probably on next weekend. I can't wait to meet him and in the meantime, I will go and arrange the meet-up with his colleagues, friends and YMDs...


As for Thursday, I was informed by my sup that the company will be holding a Hanami Party in Peace Park next Friday and asked to go to the Peace Park to help reserve the place in advance on that day. This is because the Sakura period is coming and it is a custom or culture that the Japanese will sit under the blossomed Sakura trees to have a picnic and have a gathering. I gladly accepted the task and I can't wait for that occasion to come! I hope William will be able to reach on Friday so that he can join all of us for the Hanami party and catch up with his former supervisor and colleagues.

And before I left the office, I went to check out the new car that my colleague just bought and received earlier in the day. Cool! The plastic wrap of the seats has not been removed yet! Haha!

And for the night, I slept early as I have not rested enough for the past few days...

No comments: