Saturday (150308) - Busy Busy!
This past weekend was a busy weekend for me.
I've been staying in my apartment doing my Week 10 IA report, learning Japanese, planning and coordinating my Tokyo trip for this coming Thursday night as well as getting the gifts for my Soka U friends who will be graduating this Friday. :)
I called my friends in Tokyo at night to settle my lodging but for the time being, there were no available rooms to spare. They were all so busy either with the graduation ceremony or doing job hunting now. And I don't dare to trouble them so much...
But I still got some lobang that I haven't use yet. Haha...
The night ended with some more jap studies and reading before having an early sleep so as to wake up early tmr and have the Sunday morning 'feeling'. =)
Sunday (160308) - 3.16!
Received a call from Kuroda-san in the morning to attend 3.16 meeting, which is the 50th anniversary of kosen-rufu! During the meeting, the individual division chiefs took turns to make a speech and was then followed by choir sang by the YMDs. The YWDs then went up to the stage to recite poems dedicated for kosen-rufu and then was the appointment of new leaders. The event ended with the chief leader giving encouragement and telling us the slogan that Sensei has given to 広島県 (Hiroshima Prefecture).
This past weekend was a busy weekend for me.
I've been staying in my apartment doing my Week 10 IA report, learning Japanese, planning and coordinating my Tokyo trip for this coming Thursday night as well as getting the gifts for my Soka U friends who will be graduating this Friday. :)
I called my friends in Tokyo at night to settle my lodging but for the time being, there were no available rooms to spare. They were all so busy either with the graduation ceremony or doing job hunting now. And I don't dare to trouble them so much...
But I still got some lobang that I haven't use yet. Haha...
The night ended with some more jap studies and reading before having an early sleep so as to wake up early tmr and have the Sunday morning 'feeling'. =)
Sunday (160308) - 3.16!
Received a call from Kuroda-san in the morning to attend 3.16 meeting, which is the 50th anniversary of kosen-rufu! During the meeting, the individual division chiefs took turns to make a speech and was then followed by choir sang by the YMDs. The YWDs then went up to the stage to recite poems dedicated for kosen-rufu and then was the appointment of new leaders. The event ended with the chief leader giving encouragement and telling us the slogan that Sensei has given to 広島県 (Hiroshima Prefecture).
Slogan for Hiroshima Young Division

No comments:
Post a Comment